Click on any cartoon panel to enlargify it!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Caveman Curtain Call


Thought I'd run this old caveman post again because many of you have been pestering me about where my avatar originated from.
Okay... I kid....that's not the reason... the real reason I'm doing this is to buy more time while I work on the next gag. Remember when I used to post a new gag every day? Well, the way they're running me like a racehorse at work it may be a long time before I return to that kind of output. I've been saying lately that syndication would be a cakewalk, because I would only have one job to worry about. Anyway, don't fret, new gag coming shortly! Yippee! -Ted

9 comments:

  1. ok cool, that answers my nagging question. :) I am working two jobs now, so few updates on my end too. Looking forward to your new gag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand.

    When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to see a new gag . . .

    We are patient Master Po

    Caine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, sir :D Good to know the story behind your avatar.. and the untold history of rock, paper & scissors :)

    Look forward for your next one, Ted. Hope everything is going great at your end (life and work wise). Best wishes from the home of the Koalas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is new to me! And I'm relieved to know you do not look like an actual caveman.

    This one gave me a tremendous laugh! Love the way your brain works, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny. Thanks for leaving comments on my daughters' blogs too, we only just noticed them this morning, they went to school with more of a spring in there step, tho' that could be to do with them breaking up for half term today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the introduction to Kley! Incredible works. I will have to go buy a book. I'm an enormous fan of pen and ink!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA. this is actually my rock-paper-scissors strategy. who knew I was channeling ancient wisdom.

    oh and thank you for including me in your linky list. what an honour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha i love the expression on the cavemans face on the right!! captured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete