Click on any cartoon panel to enlargify it!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

In The Beginning.. There Were Great Fly Statues!

                                             25 Flies In 25 Days: Number Three!

I truly appreciate every comment I receive during this Fly Marathon, because it's the only way I know if these gags are any good or not. To those regulars who repeatedly stop by and leave a few thoughtful words, I am especially thankful. You know who you are. You will be rewarded, I promise. -Ted

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. First what I did this morning..... I checked Ted's site!!! And believe me , I was DEFINITELY NOT disappointed!

      Contrary is true!!! This is my cup of tea :)

      Delete
  2. Nice title....and then the fly with the flags, who's great great great to the power of 10 etc etc grandsons job is helping flies land at the flyport....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it--good public art, and good pun! And like good public art--good puns rare in this world. (Now I hope my reward is not some dream-job.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, to all of you! More coming. -Ted

    ReplyDelete