Click on any cartoon panel to enlargify it!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Searching For Gold

I want to finish this Fly Book I've been planning on, so my New Years challenge is to post 25 new Fly cartoons, in a row. At first I wanted to call this venture, "25 Flies In 25 Days", but I think that would just about kill me off. Instead I will shoot close to that, and probably be posting these gags every other day. It's the only way I can see myself getting this thing done.
So... without further ado... Here's Fly Gag number one! Stay tuned for a lot more.  -Ted

14 comments:

  1. I'm trying hard not to gag while I laugh...but it's kind of hard. High marks for
    Fly Gag #1!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. I'm sorry if you gag on my gags. If anyone actually throws up, I will stop.

      Delete
  2. Out of many greats, this one is at the top. So far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew! I look at this and feel as if I can smell that bag from here!!! (Oh wait - that's my co-worker's lunch!!!) Good one, Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha :) Thanks,Ted, after seeing your drawing , my headache is gone! Still waiting for your book!!!!!!

    ( I am eager to see your new stuff )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comedy is good therapy. I will try not to disappoint.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 flies in 25 days? Seems really funny as a challenge! But always have in mind that "Time flies very quickly when you are drawing flies everyday".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Time does fly when drawing flies. I hope my flies are not a flop.

      Delete
  7. Hahahahahaha!!! Living the dream!!! Nice one Mr.Ted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rod. Last night I had a dream that I was haunted by 25 flies.

      Delete
  8. Whoo hoo, love it, lots of your cartoons in quick succession...your cartoon flies make me look at the real mcoy in a completely different way.... I wonder what their little jobs are and where they are off too etc. Your are doing good things for fly kind!

    ReplyDelete