Click on any cartoon panel to enlargify it!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Clown-A-Pult!

     During the Medieval Clown Wars, the above machine was used for throwing pies, but with little accuracy. And then one day Sergeant Blippo prematurely fired a round while Private Chuckles was positioning a pie in the bucket, and away he went. Incredibly, Chuckles, by using his natural clown skills, scored a direct hit, and the 'Clown-A-Pult' was born! To this day it is the weapon of choice in any Clown Conflict! 

10 comments:

  1. Finally! Recognition for the heroes of Clown warfare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first I thought it is a flying Dutchman with his cow pie . But now I realized it is a fast pastry delivery service .

    But that's just me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ludek, they should delivery pastries between wars. Brilliant!

      Delete
  3. Mr.Ted you're a cartoon-a-pult!!!!!!! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! You got explosive laughter from me! It may have been quiet over here, but BAM, when you post, it's a blast! You're like a ninja cartoonist. I love that vacant look in the clown's face as he waits to be catapulted! Hahaha! And then do the clowns have to walk back home?? Pack 20 onto a clown horse? Aw man, I wish I could have witnessed a clown war for real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bella. I thought I heard you laughing :) But no need for these clowns to walk much, because they're already home; that's their own clown castle they're defending. But when they do travel by horse: one clown puts on the horse head, the second clown gets into the rear end. Third clown hitches up the pie wagon. That's all I know.

      Delete
  5. Heh. Better not let the Boy see this, I'm thinking... water pistols and snowball chuckers already in use around here.

    ReplyDelete